Re: [NTLK] Stylus needs.

From: Michael Mays (chaosmonk_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 03:52:34 EDT

Hi Paul.

At current I have someone interested in the package. It's not a finalized=
 deal but as I prefer to sell the whole thing at once, I'll have to ask him=
 which of the styli he can do without. Personally, I'd advise against the=
 cheapie plastic bendable one... the ribs around the tip really cut into=
 your fingers after a while of writing. The one I'd suggest would be the=
 green eMate one, as it fits and clicks into the MP2x00's slot just fine=
 and doesn't really go with the rest of the 2100 stuff I have. But we'll=
 see what happens. I will let you know when I hear from him.

Mike