Re: [NTLK] attention deficit

From: bmgu3 (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 10:23:39 EDT

LOL yes true. I was bored at school so I took up the normal pass time that
the normal smoked pot. I knew all I could do with my hands which is
something my dad tried to stop but alas, I am in photography,computers,
watches/clocks, So being add and such was a problem because I do believe our
minds just worked too fast. Then to give us ritilan was to slow us down.
Great we run fast so speed us up to slow down. Sounds like a dirty
hairspring in my wristwatch.