Re: [NTLK] Stylus needs.

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 11:57:04 EDT

The best stylus for the Newton is from PDA Panache. In
my opinion it is the perfect weight and feels the best
while writing. Go here:
http://www.pdapanache.com/products.asp?PID=M20AA
and get it at only $15!
What's really cool here is that PDA Panache
discontinued the stylus when Apple discontinued the
Newton. After lots of emailing to PDA Panache, they
re-introduced the Newton stylus and now it is
available for purchase.
I bought one and it is exclusivly the stylus I use for
my MP2100.
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- info_at_paulrandall.co.uk wrote:
> First I could do with a stylus that will fit and
> lock properly into the
> stylus holder of my 2000 and secondly an eventual
> memory upgrade to have
> the full 2100 specification. (That can wait for now
> though).
>
> Is there any kind Newton user out there with loads
> of stylii that would
> sell me one? I would love an original stylus but
> will happily buy a good
> quality third party one. I saw a guy called Michael
> Mays in the
> newtontalk Digest V2 #546 selling a 2100 with loads
> of stylii. Michael,
> would you sell me one of yours please?

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting