Re: [NTLK] Buttons (was: newtontalk Digest V2 #414)

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 03:01:04 EDT

on 05-06-2002 7:28, Mikebridg_at_aol.com at Mikebridg_at_aol.com wrote:

> I have a query I have longed to ask for ages but don't because I am sure the
> answer is very simple and I ought to be able to sort it out for myself, but
> while onthe subject of extras, my layout on my upgraded 2000 is stuffed with
> nonfunctinal buttons and others I rarely use, is there any way to hide the
> unwanted butons?

Now which buttons do you mean, are referring to the button bar, you can just
drag icons from their into your Extras and v.v.

If you have Extra's as your backdrop you might want to consider to run
another app, like 'Notes', as your backdrop (select icon in Extras, tap the
envelope bottom right and choose 'Make Backdrop')

Robert Benschop