Re: [NTLK] The OQO should have been the new Newton?

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 07:55:55 EDT

I really resisted moving one of my two PC's to Windows FP (Fischer Price)
since I was running Windows 2000 without issue but I finally had to do it so
I could learn how it ticks. I did a full install (not upgrade) and other than
the childish apperance of the interface, I have to say that it has been rock
solid - no problems whatsoever.
I work in the computer field and have a habit of breaking my PC because of
the multitude of network utilities and such that I try all the time. But for
the last 3-4 months, no issues (and I kind of wanted some because I really
hate the new interface).
Just to bring this back on topic, Newton connection utilities runs great on
XP. I have a Dell Optiplex GX110. I don't even run slowdown utilities to
connect.

-Tom