Re: [NTLK] Testing Battery Capacity on MP2x00

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 13:45:09 EDT

On 06/06/02 13:32, "victor_at_newtontalk.net" <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:

> Well, it's true that Frank still hasn't unleashed BattLog on us, but there's
> a battery logging util called, simply enough, BattLog:
>
> ftp://ftp.kallisys.com/newton/Utils/BatteryCounter-1.0b1.zip

Maybe I'm getting blind, but that looks more like "BatteryCounter" than
"BattLog"...

-Laurent.

casting the runes n.: What a guru does when you ask him or her to run a
particular program and type at it because it never works for anyone else;
esp. used when nobody can ever see what the guru is doing different from
what J. Random Luser does. Compare incantation, runes, examining the
entrails; also see the AI koan about Tom Knight in "Some AI Koans" (Appendix
A).