Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V2 #417

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 17:39:03 EDT

In a message dated 6/6/02 2:30:05 pm, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net writes:

<< It doesn't run on my Mac ;) >>

I cant get virtual PC to run win 98 on my ibook - it keeps asking me to
onstall an OS (whichis what I thought I had been doing with the installation
Disc) and I can find no way of making the heap of faecal matter to work. I
only need it so that I can read OC discs given to me by colleageas and to
return the files on the same discs with amendments and comments. I know there
is maclink plus but Apple office files translated to win 98 by maclink plus
don't seem to work very well.

Mike