Re: [NTLK] Best camera that works with Tibet

From: doppler (doppler_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 18:19:31 EDT

On 2002-06-05 17.37, "newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net" <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
wrote:

> I would like to hear which digital camera is the best according to you and
> works with Tibet, so far the Coolpix 950 didn't come out too hot, is there
> something much better ?

i use 950, works fine. simple but still robust camera. slow between shots,
but still OK. only serial, so it works with a newt, but not with a (modern)
mac. i use CF -> PCMCIA adaptors for transferring pics to the powerbook, so
i dont need a USB. this camera cannot recharge batts, and it only works with
NiMH cells, which makes it necessary to bring a charger if you travel.

roman pixell
mailto: roman_at_karmatic.com
phone: +46 (0) 8 643 83 00
cell: +46 (0) 709 10 35 51