Re: [NTLK] The OQO should have been the new Newton?

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 18:47:47 EDT

On Thursday, June 6, 2002, at 04:59 PM, Lee, Christopher J wrote:

> I'm sorry, but could you give me a short list of ANY company that
> hasen't
> been involved in unethical practices at some time in its existence? All
> business is by nature focused on profit, PERIOD.

This isn't a company that has done things that are unethical. I'm
talking about ILLEGAL, not UNETHICAL. And Microsoft was found guilty in
court. We are talking about CRIMINAL behavior. Which isn't to say that I
don't use their products. I use Word and Explorer. I'm just saying,
there are people out there, no doubt, who would rather vote with their
dollars, and until MS stops breaking the law, they won't purchase their
products.

sj