Re: [NTLK] Testing Battery Capacity on MP2x00

From: jwolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Fri Jun 07 2002 - 03:12:59 EDT

If I understood right you want to have a more or less professional solution.
There is one solution I can recommend:
there are a lot of "intelligent" charge processors on the market.
This would be the best way to determine the battery capacity and to apply
several treatments like normal charge, fast charge and controlled discharge
to the batteries.
There are models which have an PC interface as well so you can store and
visualize the complete discharge/charge process and you get an excellent
figure of the battery condition.
The only problem is to interface the Newt battery pack to the charger.
But this is solveable I think.

Johannes