Re: [NTLK] NCU and Mac OSX

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.net)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 08:06:16 EDT

on 10/06/02 00:39, Robert P. Bruckstein at robert.bruckstein_at_sun.com wrote:

> I am trying to connect my MP 2100 to my OS X laptop via my Farallon Ethernet
> PC
> card. It works well with OS 9.2 but not in Classic. It doesn't see other
> computers. Has anyone been successful in doing this? how?

Oh, and make sure that when the slip for your Ethernet card appears when you
insert it or when you tap "Card" in Extras that the "Use card for AppleTalk"
control is checked.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                            <http://members.cox.net/nemesys>
Logiciels Nemesys Software                            mailto:nemesys_at_cox.net

choke v.: 1. [common] To reject input, often ungracefully. "NULs make System V's lpr(1) choke." "I tried building an EMACS binary to use X, but cpp(1) choked on all those #defines." See barf, gag, vi. 2. [MIT] More generally, to fail at any endeavor, but with some flair or bravado; the popular definition is "to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory."