Re: [NTLK] Newt as 802.11 AP (was: WaveLAN Driver 1.0)

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 15:55:15 EDT

If you wrote a piece of software that took the endpoints connected to the
WaveLAN and Ethernet and tied them together, then in theory it could. But
I don't believe NIE 2 can do this out of the box. And the endpoints would
most likely have to be written in C++ for speed. But Paul Guyot probably has
more to say about this.

-- Victor