Re: [NTLK] Greek Fonts 'n Unicode

From: Daedalus Guy (daedalus_guy_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 10 2002 - 19:38:24 EDT

Well, I'd like to thank Paul and all the others for answering my questions. As I said, this is my first font that I'm making, and so I'm a bit of a novice as to all of the terminology and techniques.

As for Apostolos, I'm afraid if you use NewtGreek, you'll still have to change back and forth between fonts to use English and Greek (just like Symbol). But I assume that even using a Unicode font that has both Roman and Greek characters, you'd still need to "switch fonts" between the Roman and Greek somehow. There are only so many keys on the keyboard after all. I suppose it would all be up to the "input method" involved.

--Daedalus
http://www.digitalinkwell.net/