Re: [NTLK] MP2100 Keyboard short cut

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 08:41:59 EDT

on 11-06-2002 2:20, Laurent Daudelin at nemesys_at_cox.net wrote:

>> Command-tilde : accent grave
>> Command-e : accent aigu
>> Command-i : accent circonflex
>> Command-u : umlaut
>> Command-c : cedille
>
> Yes, but these are options (like you get them by pressing option on a Mac,
> same on a Newton keyboard) and the original poster was asking about command
> (like when you press the command or Apple key to perform a command)...

Absolutely true, just noticed that they weren't in the pdf manuals so might
be a nice idea to list them once (non Mac users probably don't know these
ones) and you pointed me to a big mistake, all these combination go indeed
with the Option key and NOT with the Command key, sorry, my mistake...

Robert Benschop