[NTLK] Re[2]: Re[2]: Re[2]: Convincing argument against MS

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 10:51:05 EDT

Wednesday, June 12, 2002, 8:09:45 PM, Thomas Cherry wrote:

> I think I am going to ignore you and your language. You seem to be=20
> harboring some deep resentment against reality. I suggest you seek=20
> therapy. In the mean time you can ponder the fact that apple released=20=

> what they had to satisfy demand.

You arrogant ass. Your comments are both laughable and show either an
inability to read, or an inability to understand what I said (the
latter being far more likely in my opinion). Further discussion with
you is obviously a waste of time for many reasons, primary among them
the fact that you appear constitutionally incapable of having a
conversation without resorting to personal attacks. That behavior is
really the sort of thing I expect to see in a 3rd grade schoolyard or
on the floor of the Senate, not here.

Congratulations - you are the first person on the Newton list to be
have been placed in my kill-file.

> On Wednesday, June 12, 2002, at 05:28 PM, Bradford Schmidt wrote:
>>
>> Anyway, my point was just that Apple isn't the "feel good, never fuck
>> the customer" company that some apologists think. Personally, I
>> wasn't actually saying they did anything wrong - I was just trying to
>> make a point.
>>

> --
> My ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. -Yoda, Jedi Master
> =EF=A3=BF

Bradford Schmidt
http://www.bradfordschmidt.com
mailto:brad_at_bradfordschmidt.com