Re: [NTLK] [OT] Help with my site

From: richard_at_cyberphotographer.com
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 20:20:14 EDT

> >are you sure that the IP is the whole address you need to access
>the website? It could be
>something like 68.100.24.245/~shortusername ?

Apache would show you a recogniseable default page (it can be found
at /Library/WebServer/Documents/index.html). It looks more like the
machine is not serving or does not have network settings configured
properly - pretty common. Can you describe in complete detail your
setup as I am running OS X on an old G3 as router/server/firewall at
62.49.99.226 so I may be able to help.