Re: [NTLK] ALL CAPS

From: LA GREEN (lagoff1_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 13 2002 - 22:06:00 EDT

AND (oops) i was trained in the military to listen, write, and transmit in
morse code. almost forgot about that. and to me, as i have stated before, i
write (hadwrite) in all caps also. to me its a preference. i know that the
masses have learned to deem it as yelling but, if that is the case how come
monitors dont have volume knobs? either way i hate having to write in
lowercase, so i refrain from commenting mostly to appease the masses. TY to
those coming to my defense.

LAG