Re: [NTLK] WriteRight replacements from Strong Engineering?!

From: Gary Moody (gmoody_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 00:09:30 EDT

Well, the visibility is very good, better than the WriteRights. There is a
bit of tradeoff...The 2nd generation of WriteRights had a non-glare coating,
which somewhat hindered visibility and clarity. The Strong Engineering
replacements have no more non-glare than the unprotected screen, so the
clarity and visibility is excellent. But, although little empirical
evidence has been collected thus far, the glare may be somewhat of an issue
in brightly lighted areas. More as testing continues...

Regards,

Gary