Re: [NTLK] Alignment on "Mike's Newts"

From: Joseph DiMattio (dimattio_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 14 2002 - 09:40:53 EDT

Add one more to the list.
The 2100 I received was in very good condition. No scratches on the screen, all doors intact, just a little wear on the logo and bottom right of the housing. The only disappointment with the device is the alignment at the bottom left corner of the screen. I haven't had time to conduct a brain-wipe, but I did try rotating the screen to landscape mode and had another issue - the newt kept running through the alignment routine to the point where I had to rest the device.

Regards,
Joe D

"I leive with fear, death and evil . . . then I turn it off and use a Mac."