Re: [NTLK] Missing Message Mania (was NIMH AA battery level)

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 14:03:33 EDT

on 6/15/02 2:46 PM, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_mac.com wrote:

> Always thought that this was a mac.com thing because I often have stuff
> coming in out of the original order.
> But now I see just Jesse Garnier and me have a mac.com address and the rest
> doesn't, so maybe there's something strange going on with the list ?

You know, I sent an email yesterday or this morning from my mac.com address,
and I got a delay notification, meaning that the server had been
unsuccessful for delivering it for the past four hours. When I checked my
email later this afternoon, it had gone through. I have no idea where the
problem was. I didn't read the email that closely, and it didn't seem to
show any header information to show me where the hangup was, but I would
presume it was at newtontalk.net...

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland