[NTLK] Portshare Demo doesn't work in Classic under Jaguar

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Sat Jun 15 2002 - 22:38:14 EDT

   I just discovered that Portshare Demo doesn't work with Classic under
pre-alpha Jaguar (OS X 10.whatever's-next). When running it as the
Classic layer, it doesn't load, and when booting OS 9.2 with the new
Classic support files, it bombs completely at startup. Those of us who
use NTK know what this means..

   I've already informed Stalker Software (makers of PortShare), and
Apple (for all the good it will do), and asked Stalker if they will tell
me the little bit of trap patching required to convince the system that
a serial port is there when it really isn't.

Jim