[NTLK] Update: Avaya Silver card

From: Tom Zahm (tpzahm_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 17 2002 - 21:40:02 EDT

Great News! Mr Naguchi has incorporated the Avaya hardware ID (and who
knows what else) in his 1.01 driver.

I have one Avaya card in my G4 (temporarily, since the side won't close
with the built-in antenna that they have) and another in my Newton.
Under both OS 9.1 and OS X I can make AppleTalk and IP connections (I
don't have an AirPort base station or any other kind of access point.)

Yours in Newtondom,
Tom Zahm
tpzahmATmac.com