Re: [NTLK] Memories of eMate

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 11:23:59 EDT

>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Memories of eMate
>Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:44:32 -0600
>From: "Grant [Ipswitch] Hutchinson" <grant_at_splorp.com>
>
>If I was limited to that size of screen, I'd take my 20 year old Radio
>Shack Model 100 instead. Anytime. Yeesh.

I think the screen should at least be ... well =8A detachable?
Collapsable? Retractable?
Imagine the possibilities...
"Hi, let me just take down your name... *lug out that log* ... uhm,
could you like... bend over, so I can put down my computer on your
back for typing? Thanks!"
It's an ideal contact-maker!

Oliver ;)

--
I refuse to modify my behaviour just so some mechanical device can
function properly. That really doesn't make sense.