Re: [NTLK] Memories of eMate

From: William S. Preissner (wpreissn_at_vt.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 13:51:53 EDT

Indeed, the iBook phenomenon in schools is something to watch. Here in
Henrico just outside Richmond, Virginia I know kids are still getting used to
them. There's been several big hurdles and obstacles for the school system to
tackle, but things have smoothed out now and I think they will be a success.
I still think that the eMate form factor is a terrific fit for schools sytems
to adopt, and the new Dana from Alphasmart look interesting.

Will Preissner