Re: [NTLK] Linking Notes and/or Newtworks to Dates

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 13:58:13 EDT

Is there any simple app that let one link a meeting with an external note /
newtworks file.

What I'm looking for is the following: when a new or already created meeting
slip is opened, in the router button there is a option to link and/or
retrieve an external note or newtworks file.

This funcionallity is available in PalmDesktop but is lost when sync to
Newton. I would like to able to replicate the same feature on the Newton.

I know of MoreInfo and HyperNewt but these app have much, much more features
than this specific one which is the one I really need.

--lpetroni