[NTLK] Aloha...

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 18:39:48 EDT

I used it as recently as February - March.

However, the version that I payed for and registered a few years ago
would not work.

So I tested the newest version which did -- for 30 days.

I haven't tried it since then.

Sure wish Hardy would consider updating it. I found it to be a very
handy and useful application, and would gladly pay for an updated version.

Sushi