Re: [NTLK] up in the sky

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 20 2002 - 17:39:42 EDT

Didn't match any 'officially' known aircraft...or is it a RAMjet?

This 'OT' started with Sushi's reference to the ANS, a 'little helper' to =
the SR-71(and others?) that was 32K in code size and accurate to 1/10 of a =
mile, it better be since you're going about 'a mile per second' and taking =
pics from 80,000+ ft.
=2E..so I had to ask, 'is there a Newton version'? :-o