Re: [NTLK] Archiving

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 01:40:14 EDT

on 20-06-2002 11:40, Peter Cameron at pdwc_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

> I thought of mentioning that but there are some things that don't translate
> well ... ink text for example.

Was a discussion of this recently, know from experience that WordPerfect Mac
gets ink text, seem to remember people saying that Word did too, maybe check
the archives.

In any case I would always check my archives on all the special formats to
see if they came across ok. (ink text, but also outlines, checklists etc.)

Which brings up the question, what about sound recordings in Notes ?

Robert Benschop