Re: [NTLK] NIE question

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 03:29:49 EDT

on 21-06-2002 2:45, Dan at dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com wrote:

> I have a question about NIE. Which is the best version to use with a
> MP2100? I know there was a version that was released with the MP2000 but I
> have also heard there was bugs and problems with it.

Don't know of major NIE problems though Paul Guyot released an updated
recently which you can find on http://www.kallisys.com/newton/rustines/

If you use Ethernet you'll need 2.0 as Laurent pointed out, but if you don't
you can use 1.1 as well AFAIK, advantage would be that it takes up less
space.

Robert Benschop