Re: [NTLK] up in the sky

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 08:30:45 EDT

------------------
>and is unlikely to be
>acknowledged for some time. (Also interesting to note is that four or
>five SR-71s, plus the trainer aircraft, were quietly reactivated in
>the mid-'90s -- evidence of Aurora's cancellation?)

Maybe to throw off-track other governments to resume looking for SR-71's =
instead of Aurora? Or going too fast and hitting low-orbit sats.?
----------------
>Still curious how the "donuts on a rope" photo figures into all this
>-- was Aurora powered by a pulse detonation engine instead of a
>ramjet? Or was that peculiar contrail the product of some other
>unacknowledged aircraft?

Maybe an 'ion-impulse' engine in Earth's atms.?
-----------------
>And what really crashed in Roswell in 1947?

Not just 'what?' but 'how many?', whoa-time for 'MIB II'. :-)
 And wouldn't it have been more
>convenient for Jeff Goldblum to carry a Newton instead of a Powerbook
>when infiltrating the alien spacecraft (sorry, I had to work a Newton
>into this SOMEhow...)?
>
>--mark

Yeah, newtonscript to the rescue!...and no magnetic HD that are easy to =
'dampen' with a 'dampenning field'. :-p