Re: [NTLK] Newton Newbies

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 21 2002 - 13:49:40 EDT

Mark;
        I'm trying to find Someone who can write software and get a version
of APRS to work with the Newt.. I have Mac/Windows/PalmOS all registered
and the GPS and Kenwood TH-D7G works with the terminal just fine... If
you know someone, drop me a line... Not much for "US" in the way of
Software, but I'm working on it.. I have all the DEV tools, but never
done anything like this....

Jeff-N8NOE