Re: [NTLK] [OT] URL with Aurora aircraft information (was: up in the sky)-s

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 22 2002 - 01:35:25 EDT

Well, that didn't last long! I went to the link but
the page is gone!
Are we sure it's correct?
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Michael 'Mickey' Sattler <michael_at_GeekTimes.com>
wrote:

> At 15:41 +0000 6/19/2002, Keith Shewbart wrote:
>
> > About 7 years ago I was walking out my front door
> carrying a pair of
> >binoculars. Suddenly, boom, boom, boom, boom...4
> sonic booms in a row. I
> >looked west and saw a very high altitude dot that
> rapidly went over the
> >horizon. Following it was a faint, odd looking
> contrail...
>
> Interesting. Whetted my appetite. For others, here's
> a page with lots
> of information about the Aurora aircraft, PDE
> propulsion, etc.
>
> <http://aurorapage.tripod.com/images/images.html>

> --
> Michael "Mickey" Sattler, Geek Times
> <mailto:michael_at_GeekTimes.com>
> San Francisco, California, USA
> <http://www.GeekTimes.com/michael/>

=====
"I believe that viewers who skip television commercials are Thieves who are guilty of Stealing network programming"
 - Jamie Keller CEO/Chairman Turner Broadcasting