Re: [NTLK] [OT] up in the sky

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 13:55:47 EDT

on 6/23/02 7:30 PM, Michael J. Hu=DFmann at michael_at_michael-hussmann.de wrote=
:

> Yep, that's the one -- not sure about the medal, though. I have a couple
> of pictures of an Me 163, a Ba 349, and a V1, from a recent visit to the
> Deutsches Museum in Munich, so if anyone wants to see them, I could
> upload the stuff to my site

My son is a flying fanatic, so we would appreciate seeing them, not so much
for the military aspect, but the flight aspect. :-)
--=20
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland
<jonglass_at_usa.net>
<glasshaus5_at_aol.com>

"Our Constitution was made
only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the
government of any other." --John Adams