[NTLK] LANUG next meeting!

From: martina wilson (redpilldog_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jun 23 2002 - 21:15:37 EDT

Mark your calendars NOW! LAnug next meeting will be july 13 at 7:00.
we will meet in north hollywood at my casa so wireless and internet
access will be availible. i am close to the freeways and metro. the
address and directions will be mailed out to our list. if you are
interested in coming please email either woo lee or myself at:
LAnug_at_earthlink.net.

it promises to be a bang up meeting with focus on wireless
connectivity, and programs such as newtscape and nethopper.
i've committed to having a group t. shirt design for the meeting or be
committed.

if you've not yet made it to one of our meetings and you are in the LA
area please join us. i promise the green will glow bright.
martina
vice pres LAnug
los angeles newton users group
lanug_at_earthlink.net