Re: [NTLK] SER-001 a question

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 05:53:14 EDT

Yes and Yes.

Yes, I tried printing to the same printers via NIC and dongle - it works
fine.

and

Yes, I am intersted to join a Newt users meeting in Amsterdam.

But I will redo my printing test with the right order of switching:
first to connect the Printpack to the printer and the Newt
second to switch the Newt on.
I remember vaguely the dicussion about port initialisation: the Dongle
performs it via a hardware connection as soon as you plug it in since the
SER-001 does not. Maybe that was the reason.

Johannes