Re: [NTLK] Simplemail error

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 07:49:52 EDT

Peter,
Thanks for the ideas. I am going to try them out and then if I still get no
joy, I will delete the current SimpleMail setup I have and recreate it while
reading the SM documentation. ;-) I want to rule out the possiblility of
user error. BTW, Comcast.net uses a POP. I verified this on there members
site.

-Tom