Re: [NTLK] connectivity test

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 25 2002 - 10:23:36 EDT

on 6/25/02 10:00 AM, Nicholas Gillock at creamedpossum_at_carolina.rr.com
wrote:

> It was like this almost all of yesterday for me, but it just now came
> back up on my end

And don't forget that the messages which may have been queued are going to
be dribbling out over the next few hours, most likely. (In case anyone gets
dismayed by receiving messages from nearly 24 hours ago...)

[I'm guessing that the dear TELCO that serves the connections went stinkies
on our valiant list-dad and crew, again.]

- Eric.