Re: [NTLK] IR print to Bubble Jet

From: Chet Johns (cjohns_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 22:06:18 EST

I just picked up a brand new in shrink wrap box, untouched by human hands
since packaging (yada, yada, yada) Newton Print Pack for the MP 2000/2001
from ebay for $9.99. One of the printers listed in the manual is the BJC-80
which is compatible with the BJC-85. I haven't had time to try it out but
for me it will be well worth the $9.99 to be able to print right from my
newton. There are a lot of them listed. I got mine from Duroc. It arrived
about 2 days after the auction ended. Might be worth checking out. Oh and
the batteries arrived today (also new in original packaging) and do seem to
be holding a decent charge. They were $39 each. Now I should be set for the
next few years anyway.
-Chet