Re: [NTLK] (No X-Sender: jbond@pop3.eskimo.com

From: Jeremy Bond Shepherd (jbond_at_eskimo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 00:52:03 EST

>On reset, I now immediately go into hell, and it never finishes booting -
>frozen out again. So I tried extensions-off, but I can't tease the window
>into coming up, it simply goes right into extensions-on as soon as I lift
>the pen. Dare I simply remove the card, and risk corrupting it?

If you remove the card while the Newton is rebooting it's exactly as
harmful as rebooting.

How harmful is that?

In my experience, it risks harm. But what is your experience/opinion?

Thanks,

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Bond Shepherd        |   "If I'm going to keep on visiting you,
San Francisco, CA           |   I'll have to send you some good sherry."

PGP Public key can be found on most servers.