Re: [NTLK] Announcement: RussDict - English-Russian Dictionary

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 04:26:09 EST

> Anton Balaban <antonbal_at_mail.ru> and Eric Schneck
<eschneck_at_mindspring.com>
> are pleased to announce RussDict.sit, a collection of English-Russian
> dictionaries.
Well done my dear friends! It was impossible to get the nice PowerTrans from
TravelConceptSolutions to handle cyrillic letters. Importing, editing and
expanding dicts is possible but the font change is mandatory for russian,
transscription is sh%$^t. I'll immediatly check-out your books.

What about russian HWR? I tried to buy it but got never an answer from
Paragon :-(

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand