[NTLK] Another power adapter for sale!!

From: Andrew Cunningham (acunningham_at_indy.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 18:14:15 EST

Greetings, newts!

I have once again failed in my quest for a power adapter that fits my Sharp
Expertpad. Ordered an OEM adapter from Electronic Discount Sales in TX...
looked perfect... original apple adapter, still in shrinkwrap, etc. So I was
psyched. It got here today, and it's another one of the 7W MP100 adapters...
Arrrghh! It doesn't fit! So, I again I am offering it up for sale to
Newtontalk listees.

Price: $20

I will cover shipping in the continental US.

While I'm posting, does anyone know where I could find a power adapter that
will fit this damned Expertpad? My cobbled together Radioshack solution
works well enough, but it falls out occasionally (Frank you were right...
it's not a perfect fit!). I would really like to get one that is specific to
the Expertpad, that fits perfectly. Any suggestions appreciated.

For now, however, it's sale time! First come, first served.

Andy Cunningham
Indianapolis, IN
(317) 722-0169