[NTLK] MadMax

From: Thomas Hart (those_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 13:50:22 EST

Just a quick question (or not).

The MadMax MP3 player page says that it plays on MP3s on 2x00 Newtons.
Now, I realize that I am using a lowly 200 with no upgrade, but has
anyone else managed to get more than 3 seconds of play out of a 2000
before it gives up. I am desperate to carry my favourite Lenny Bruce and
Denis Miller and Bill Hicks bits around with me. Quality doesn't really
matter since it is dialogue rather than music. I have frozen everything
that it will let me freeze, which gives me about 133k of free heap, but
no joy. Any help appreciated.

without laughter,

Thomas