Re: [NTLK] Newton X10 controller?

From: Rui Curveira (rui_at_interlog.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 22:05:32 EST

Thanks for all of the great suggestions on what to do with my MP100. I like the
"phone pad" Idea if I didn't have a 3 year old who would pierce the screen with
the stylus, the first chance he had. Maybe a fridge pad, I like the grocery list
thing...

So back to the X-10 controller and the Firecracker. Victor mentioned that there
may be some sort of possibility for connection there? Anyone else?

Rui