Re: [NTLK] Solar Powered Newton

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 12:35:05 EST

Subject: [NTLK] Solar Powered Newton
From: John Fraser <john_fraser_at_mac.com>

>Hi. I was an active member at one time but been a lurker recently.
>I'm curious if any solar panel projects for the newton have been

A lot of the 3rd party stuff that exists (KISS panels) are expensive.
 I paid 20$ for an ICP Battery Saver PowerPack. It'll charge AA batts
via solar, or power an MP2100 via an adapter. It's about the size of 2
"Game Boy Color" devices.

And lo and behold, there's a Web link http://www.alfenterprises.com/savpwr.htm

--

Mark Rollins mark_at_mrollins.com www.mrollins.com