[NTLK] complete sleep solution

From: beaumontj_at_mindspring.com
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 09:11:34 EST

All the recent posts about alarms got me wondering if my Newton could be a complete sleep solution. Does anyone know of an app that allows Newton to be a white noise generator (aside from the backlight!) or better generate wave sounds. Ideally, this would have a timer that would allow it to run for 30 to 60 minutes and then put the Newton to sleep, ready to wake me up in the morning with one of the alarm apps. BTW, is there a way to get my 2100 to rub my feet? Checked the FAQ but ...