Re: [NTLK] Screen Misalignment and request for fixes

From: Christian Matzerath (matze_at_uumail.de)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 10:23:28 EST

On March 04 2002, Sean Luke <sean_at_cs.gmu.edu> wrote:

>Okay, so here are my questions:
>
>1. Does anyone know of a quick fix for this?
>2. If not, does anyone know of the cause of this, except for "bad
>screen"?
>3. How common is this?
>4. Does anyone know of a program that will fix this?
>5. <assuming all 1,4 are "no"> Does anyone know what the screen
>alignment API the program is using? Perhaps I can hijack it and write a
>program that's a little more sophisticated.
>
>Sean

Hi Sean, have you tried the jaggies-faq and the last thread about it?

If not I recommend to do so.

But first "clean" your Newt with some paper... get a postIt (not the sticky =
side!) and get under the frame of your newt, maybe there is some dirt, =
which causes the misalignment. If not... the faq and the archive says it =
all.

HTH, Matze=