Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Card troubles

From: Rolf Brakvatne (rbrak29_at_qwest.net)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 16:02:49 EST

Eric,

I had the same problem with a Farallon card. It goes through the connect
motions -- the light blinks once and quits. I know this card worked
before on my eMate and my 2100, but now it does not. Farallon cards have
a lifetime warranty and they will replace it. Should be here tomorrow. I
will let the list know if it truly is a bad card. Your problem sounds an
awful lot like my problem -- bad card.

RB