[NTLK] Newt/iTunes

From: Dave Caolo (dcaolo_at_gis.net)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 21:45:33 EST

Ok, I can't for the life of me get this to work. Here's the deal: I've got
the extension in the extensions folder and the device plug in in the iTunes
device plug ins folder. I've got MadMax on my Newt. I connect to my Mac
w/an ethernet card via ethertalk. The appletalk control panel is set to
ethernet.

I launch iTunes, quickly start the dock, it thinks for a few seconds, but
never makes the connection. I have a 4MB card in the newt (a 2100). The
"newton" icon appears on the left hand side, but the card does not. Am I
missing something obvious? Thanks for yer help.

Dave