[NTLK] Newton & hp photosmart 1215

From: Ronald Uphoff (rauphoff_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 11:36:31 EST

I was pleasantly surprised when a display hp 1215 received the order to
print from my MP2100 through the IR. I settled on that printer over others I
was considering. However, when I set the printer up at home it completely
ignores my Newton. The printer works fine with my Mac and prints directly
from my camera's CF card. Does anyone have experience with this printer and
Newton combo? Is there a trick?

Ron