Re: [NTLK] Ethernet Card troubles

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 15:48:47 EST

"eric a . Farris" <eafarris_at_bigfoot.com> wrote:

> does anyone have this working with
> this exact card? ... it is the 3CCE589ET

Eric,

   I think that's the one I have sitting in a box at home. I can check tonight (don't get home til 11 p.m. so it'll be late). I did have it working but I've removed all the 3Com drivers from my Newt after getting it a Farallon card. If it's the right card I'll install the drivers and give you a play-by-play.
   I don't think I'm using any of the same software you mentioned though, but I can give it a shot with NewtFTP or Net Hopper.

Peter